Chiang Mai Hat Tournament 2022 is confirmed!
We would like to announce that our
16th Chiang Mai Hat Tournament
… will be on Saturday & Sunday 15 – 16 October 2022.
We are sending out this info to help you get excite
and to give you a heads-up in case you have to travel to join the tournament.
The tournament will be during a long weekend for some people in Thailand
(13 – 16 October 2022)
therefore, this may affect the cost and availability of transportation and accommodation.
You’d better start looking now!
For Thai people who register with the government campaign “เราเที่ยวด้วยกัน”,
you should still be able to book accommodation and flights with some discounts through the campaign.
Please see some tournament info below:
Date: Saturday 15th – Sunday 16th October 2022
Field: Suthep Sub-District Municipality Stadium (สนามกีฬาเทศบาลตำบลสุเทพ)
Max capacity: 120 players (first come, first serve)
- A deposit (non-refundable) will be required to secure your spot and help us cover some up-front payments.
- If you have a Thai bank account, the deposit can be transferred via QR code or a normal bank transfer.
- If you do not have a Thai bank account, please use Wise (https://wise.com/) for your transfer. It is easy to sign up, set up, and transfer.
- The receipt will be required in the online registration form.
- QR code and bank account details will be given later.
- The tournament fee and what’s included will be announced with the online registration form in the following email.
Find more recommendations and FAQs about the tournament in this Google Docs.
Most recent updates about the tournament will be posted on the event’s Facebook page.
Do not forget to click “Interested” to see the posts.
We hope this information is helpful and gets you excited about the tournament. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions, concerns, comments, or just want to say hi 🙂
Chiang Mai Hat Tournament Committees
(Photo from 15. Chiang Mai Hat Tournament – December 2021)